Join the NanoDivision
TAPPI (www.tappi.org), the leading technical association from professionals in the pulp, paper, packaging, tissue and allied industries. TAPPI members are scientists, engineers, managers and other leaders that seek to expand their knowledge and networks through their membership.
TAPPI NanoDivision Membership:
TAPPI’s International Nanotechnology Division is one of 13 divisions within TAPPI. To be a NanoDivision member, all you need to do is be a TAPPI member!
Sign Me Up to the NanoDivision!
To join TAPPI and the NanoDivision, visit the TAPPI website Individual Membership page. You will be asked to set up an account, if you don’t have one already. When completing the information, make sure to select Nanotechnology in the Professional Interest section of the application.
Existing TAPPI Members:
If you are already a TAPPI member, and do not receive TAPPI emails like Nano360, please contact Member Connections to have your profile updated. Ask for Nanotechnology in the Professional Interest section to be added to your profile.
TAPPI Member Connection:
1-800-332-8686 (US) 1-800-446-9431 (Canada) +1-770-446-1400 (Worldwide) +1-770-446-6947 (Fax) firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits for TAPPI Members:
- Print and electronic subscriptions to Paper360°, and e-subscription to TAPPI JOURNAL.
- e-Library: our industry's largest collection of papers, articles, reports and technical documents, fully-searchable and downloadable.
- Specialty newsletters and e-Updates specific to your interest.
- Member discounts on TAPPI PRESS published books, proceedings, CD-ROMs & 50% off Standards and Technical Information Papers (TIPs) when joining or renewing.
- Event and Education Discounts: 33% off list prices: valuable face-to-face time with your industry peers.
- Online TAPPI Membership Directory puts you in touch with other TAPPI members.
TAPPI membership options & annual dues:
- Professional Membership: US$174
- Young Professional Membership: US$119
- Student & First Year on the Job Membership: US$35