TAPPI's International Nanotechnology Division
TAPPI’s International Nanotechnology Division was launched in 2011 as a new division within TAPPI after several years as a large committee. TAPPI, the leading technical association from professionals in the pulp, paper, packaging, tissue and allied industries, has eleven divisions representing the various markets it serves.
TAPPI’s NanoDivision is a forum for scientists, technical professionals, students and other stakeholders interested in advancing the responsible and sustainable production and use of renewable nanomaterials.
What does the Division do? A LOT!
The NanoDivision is responsible for:
- Planning the annual conference
- Develop books and webinars to provide information, both general and detailed, to audiences all around the world
- Promoting the use of renewable nanomaterials
- Providing a forum for researchers and scientists to gather and share information and needs
- Engage today’s students to become tomorrow’s leaders