- 2016-2018: Undergraduate courses for national exams, Physics and Engineering science in Meaux, France.
- 2018-2021: Grenoble INP - Pagora, UGA, Graduate School of Engineering in Paper, Print Media and Biomaterials,Biosourced and fibrous materials specialization in Grenoble, France.
- 2018: Internship in a printing company Impression en relief Noël(2 months) in Paris, France.
- 2020-2021: Erasmus exchange with KTH Polymer and coating sciences & Industrial management (6 months) in Stockholm, Sweden.
- 2021: Master thesis internship for NIDISI, Valorization of banana pseudostem waste for hygienic pad production (6 months) at LGP2, Grenoble, France - Nepal.
- 2021 – Current: PhD in University Grenoble Alpes, CNRS, Grenoble - INP, LGP2, in the Cellulose Valley project.