Past Webinars: (click on title to view webinar)
- How to use Rheology to Characterize and Formulate Nanofiber Based Materials, Yaman Boluk, University of Alberta (9-November 2016)
- Cellulose Nanomaterial Commercialization: an End-Users Perspective, Jack Miller, Market-Intell LLC (24-October 2016)
- Cellulose Nanomaterial Production Technologies: An Overview & State of the Art, Dr. Junyong (JY) Zhu, USDA Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory (7-September 2016)
- Nanocellulose in the Formulation of Emulsions and Formulation-Composition Maps. Dr. Orlando J. Rojas, Alto University (14 April 2016).
- Cellulose Nanomaterials: Measurement Needs Workshop Report and Potential Solutions. Dr. Jeffery Gilman, NIST (20-October 2015).
- Responsive Cellulose Nanocrystal Composites. Dr. Johan Foster, Virginia Tech (17-September 2015)
- Nanocellulose-based materials for barrier and antibacterial packages. Dr. Julien Bras, University of Grenoble (3 June 2015)
- Roadmap for the Safe and Sustainable Commercialization of Nanocellulose. Jo Anne Shatkin, Vireo Advisors (27 February 2014)
- Overview, Properties and Opportunities for Nanocellulose. Sean Ireland, Verso Paper Corp. (10 May 2013)
- Processing of Nanocellulose Based Polymer Nanocomposites. Alain Dufresne, Grenoble Institute of Technology (8 November 2012)
- TAPPI member login is needed to view webinars