Sustainable Bio-Based Materials Laboratory, Forest Products Development Center, College of Forestry, Wildlife and Environment, Auburn University, 602 Duncan Drive, Auburn, AL 36849,
Phone number: (334)-275-5585
Email: [email protected]; [email protected]
- Spring 2020 –present, PhD student in Forestry, School of Forestry and Wildlife Science, Auburn University, Auburn, AL, U.S.
- August 2015 – July 2018, Master in Process of Forestry Engineering, School of forestry, Northwest Agricultural and Forestry University, China
- August 2011– July 2015, Bachelor in Biotechnology (Biomass energy), School of life science and technology, Gansu Agricultural University, China
- April 2019 –July 2019, Associate researcher, Wuxi Biortus Biosciences Co. Lt, Wuxi city of Jiangsu province, China
- August 2018–April 2019, Research assistant, Northwest A&F University, Yangling city of Shanxi province, China
- For my PhD project, I focus on develop nanocellulose-based hydrogel or aerogel adsorbents for water or environmental remediation. I am professional 1) production cellulose nanofiber (CNF) and cellulose nanocrystal (CNC) from forestry and agricultural resources, like wood and soybean hulls; 2) synthesis hydrogel or aerogels from CNF or CNC or other bio-based polymers 2) characterization CNF and CNC based materials with atomic force microscopy (AFM), scanning electron microscope (SEM), Dynamic light scattering (DLS), Quartz Crystal Microbalance with Dissipation monitoring (QCM-D), thermal gravimetric analysis (TGA) and so on.
- For my master project, I focus on Bioconversion of lignocellulosic materials into butanol, mainly including biomass pretreatment, enzyme hydrolysis, and fermentation.